A sustainable and integrated infrastructure that supports the country's global competitiveness.
Development of balanced infrastructure capable to compete through organizing, planning, constructing and maintaining infrastructure projects and organizing the federal housing sector in accordance with the world’s best standards and specifications through optimal investment of resources and in partnership with the relevant authorities.
3- Focus on the Customer
4- Excellence in performance
6- Innovation and creativity .
1. Study and preparation of urban development scheme for infrastructure projects the federal infrastructure in coordination with all federal and local relevant authorities.
2. Propose policies and strategies for the development of the housing sector and the facilities and utilities of the Federal coordination with the concerned authorities.
3. Propose technical and engineering legislation for infrastructure projects (housing, facilities and public utilities) Federal and ensure compliance in coordination with the concerned authorities.
4. Planning and overseeing the spending budgets for capital projects, infrastructure projects earmarked for federal infrastructure according to the directives of the federal government and spent on financial systems and procedures.
5. The structure of the Federal Infrastructure Projects Administration (installations and public utilities) and supervise its implementation, according to international best practices in coordination with the concerned authorities.
6. Facilities and public utilities federal maintenance to maintain the sustainability and upgradation.
7. Establishment, management and operation of the Federal road network and property, and developed to ensure efficiency and quality, and invested assets by federal regulations and federal laws.
8. Housing allocation established by the ministry to eligible citizens and issue ownership decisions in cooperation with local departments in the emirate concerned.