TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to Ministry of Energy & Infrastructure Website. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before using this site as it demonstrates things you are allowed and prohibited to use. Ministry of Energy & Infrastructure Website reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions and to be a noticed once the implementation is carried out. By using Ministry of Energy & Infrastructure Website you are fully accepting the Terms and Conditions whether or not you are registered without restriction or condition and this introduction is considered as a part of this agreement.
The conditions as the following:
- Using Ministry of Energy & Infrastructure Website or any of its services in illegal or prohibited way in accordance with the terms and conditions of use.
- Use the Site to defame people, abuse, or defamation of the Ministry of Energy & Infrastructure reputation.
- Publish or distribute or send e-mails from any illegal substances or interfere with the rights of intellectual property.
- Upload any files or email messages that contain viruses or computer code and other software that might damage Website performance, or your computer and its programs.
- Collect and store personal information about others.
- Change or destroy any of the Website contents
- Attempt to penetrate Website Network.
Ministry of Energy & Infrastructure Website reserves the right to monitor or delete, remove or edit any content posted by you (the user) which would violate these Terms and Conditions.
- Some parts of the Ministry of Energy & Infrastructure Website are only available to registered members such as the use of electronic services and adding comments…etc.
- Prohibiting the use of inappropriate username.
- When you register at Ministry of Energy & Infrastructure Website, you agree to provide true, accurate, up to date and complete information to us.
- It is user responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of the username and password upon completion of the registration process, and he/she is responsible for all activities conducted under your username.
- It is prohibited to try to access an account that you are not authorizes to access.
- Users are not permitted to use the name of another user trying to access Ministry of Energy & Infrastructure Website.
- In the event that your password becomes known to any unauthorized user you should immediately notify us so that we can block your account.
- Ministry of Energy & Infrastructure Website has the right to terminate your access or the use of the Website without notice in the event of breaching these Terms and Conditions and Ministry of Energy & Infrastructure will use any means possible to enforce this termination
Intellectual Property Rights:
- All copyright, publishing, trademarks, and copyright and other intellectual property rights in all materials on the Website (which includes, without limitation, images, audio, graphics, reports, files, software, data,applications, information, text , video, logos, designs, artwork and other materials or animation, etc.) contained in or accessible through the Website are the property of the Ministry of Energy & Infrastructure.
- You can display any of the contents of the site, and you can store and print from this site for your personal use only non-commercial use, such as files stored electronically, but under some conditions:
- Do not save these files and display them in the server that's belonging and connecting to other websites.
- Users are not permitted to amend any documents related to Ministry of Energy & Infrastructure Website.
- Intellectual property rights and trade mark of Ministry of Energy & Infrastructure Website should appear should be used in all copies.
- The user is prohibited from modifying, copying, or attempting to reproduce the contents of the Website for commercial purposes without written permission from the Ministry of Energy & Infrastructure.
- Some of the links on the Website are not operated or monitored by Ministry of Energy & Infrastructure Website and they don't have any control over them in the event of disablement work.
- Links to third party websites on Ministry of Energy & Infrastructure Website are provided solely for your convenience not for commercial purpose and not for promoting services or products.
- Upon choosing to use these external links through Ministry of Energy & Infrastructure Website, you are subject to the terms and conditions of the external site owner.
- Ministry of Energy & Infrastructure Website is not responsible for any content found on neither these external websites nor the problems that may result from using them.
- The inclusion of these external links on Ministry of Energy & Infrastructure Website doesn't imply any endorsement or approval on the materials or the contents presented in these websites.
In the event of breaching these terms and conditions, Ministry of Energy & Infrastructure Website will adopt and follow all legal procedures which will expose the involved person to civil and criminal liability, and such violation cases will be directly investigated and the involved person shall be legally prosecuted